To foster responsible evaluation of research and researchers, Europe needs a vision, roadmap and data infrastructures for creating FAIR research data as well as making the data about research activities and merits FAIR. The Federation of Finnish Learned Societies (TSV) has secured EOSC Co-creation funding to forward these important goals.
As a part of creating the vision and the roadmap, we will organise two online bootcamps.
- BOOTCAMP 1: Getting merits for creating FAIR research data (Nov 23rd 9-12 CET)
- What we know of current merit systems for creating FAIR data.
- Vision building activities - what type of merit system would encourage the creation of FAIR research data.
- BOOTCAMP 2: Creating RESPONSIBLE career merit information (Nov 30th 9-12 CET)
- What we know of the current merit data.
- Why would creating FAIR merit data be important.
- Vision building activities - what type of FAIR research merit data world would we like to create?
Each bootcamp is facilitated by a professional facilitator. They will be held online (via Zoom) and they will last for 3hr. Participants will be invited to represent diverse stakeholder perspectives as well as different research contexts across Europe. The number of participants will be limited due to the co-creative nature of the events.
Registration link (zoom link will provided in confirmation email). Please register as soon as possible, latest by Nov 25th. You can register to either one or both of the bootcamps using the same registration form.
More information about the program and practicalities coming soon!
You can learn more about the project and the composition of the project team from our website.