Council of National Open Science Coordination (CoNOSC) was founded in 2019 to promote open science coordination at national level. The objectives and organizational principles of CoNOSC are:
- CoNOSC is dedicated to helping countries to create, update and coordinate their national open science policies and activities.
- CoNOSC will bring together individuals and organisations coordinating open science at national level.
- CoNOSC provides a forum for in depth discussions on opportunities and challenges in coordinating national activities and policies which reflect and incorporate international open science progress.
- CoNOSC is a forum for linking country coordination activities through shared projects.
- CoNOSC membership is open to all countries with priority on European Research Area.
CoNOSC has a holistic approach to open science. Open Science coordination activities typically include creating and supporting open access to publications, data, education as well as creating supportive structures through skills, services, metrics, and rewards&recognition.
CoNOSC welcomes all countries to join the collaboration and its activities. For more information visit:
or contact the excecutive team:
Henriikka Mustajoki, CoNOSC Chair, Open science coordinator for Finland (henriikka.mustajoki (@) tsv.fi)
Marin Dacos, CoNOSC Co-Chair, Open science coordinator for France (marin.dacos (@) recherche.gouv.fr)
Karel Luyben, CoNOSC Co-Chair, Open science coordinator for Netherlands (K.C.A.M.Luyben (@) tudelft.nl)