CSC - IT Center for Science is organizing a debriefing session on the Finnish participation in the 20th Research Data Alliance plenary organised in Gothenburg 21-23 March. Hear about the experiences of EOSC Finnish Forum travel grantees as well as other Finnish participants, and join us in an open discussion on the main takeaways from the plenary and how Finnish stakeholders can engage with RDA.
- Overview of the plenary and Finnish participation - Maijastiina Arvola / CSC
- Things to bring home:
- Lise Eriksson, Research Data Specialist, Åbo Academy University Library
- Mari Holmström, Doctoral Researcher in the Humanities, University of Oulu
- Jessica Parland-von Essen, Development Manager, CSC
- Open discussion
- Closing remarks - Maijastiina Arvola / CSC