The EOSC Future project has prepared a draft proposal for the EOSC Interoperability Framework. On 25 March, members of the EOSC community can join a public consultation to give feedback on the concept proposed and its governance.
Who should attend?
The meeting is open to members of the EOSC community. More specifically:
- anyone working on national or community interoperability guidelines
- members of research institutions planning to engage with EOSC-Core services
- members of research institutions planning to offer services or data with unmet interoperability requirements
- members of operating services
- anyone who has interoperability guidelines to share.
Would you like to contribute to the discussion and help shape the EOSC Interoperability Framework?
Context & Next steps
Following the online consultation, you will be invited to respond to a short online survey to understand the extent to which you agree with the proposed concepts, definitions and governance process.
This webinar will be part of a larger public consultation process, whereby members of the community will be invited to give routine feedback and share inputs on the concept of, and governance for, the EOSC Interoperability Framework.