Materials by the Finnish Open Science and Research Coordination as well as materials from the previous Open Science and Research project have been collected in the Open Science and Research Archive.
- On the coordination's YouTube channel, you can find recordings of open science and research events.
- The minutes of the steering group meetings for the entire coordination period are openly accessible.
- The "Avoimesti tieteestä!" podcast (eng. "Openly about Science!") addressed topics related to open science and research in an auditory format in 2021.
- The "Tieteessä tapahtuu" magazine's Open Science news section covered fundamental questions of open science between 2019 and 2021.
- The ATT project, the predecessor of the current AVOTT coordination, was active from 2017 to 2020.