This half day event is used as a replacement for the previously planned in person meeting in Paris. The first meeting will be arranged as soon as travel is possible gain.
Time : 16th April 2020 - 1.30pm-5:30pm (CET).
Zoom link : https://zoom.us/j/560806725
This event is by invitation only, if you would like to join the CoNOSC meeting, please contact one of the chairs for further invitation:
- Henriikka Mustajoki, CoNOSC Chair, Open science coordinator for Finland (henriikka.mustajoki (@) tsv.fi)
- Marin Dacos, CoNOSC Co-Chair, Open science coordinator for France (marin.dacos (@) recherche.gouv.fr)
- Karel Luyben, CoNOSC Co-Chair, Open science coordinator for Netherlands (K.C.A.M.Luyben (@) tudelft.nl)
First session 1:30pm-3pm - What is CoNOSC
Chair: Henriikka Mustajoki (Finland)
- Welcome address
- Purpose/Mission of CoNOSC - what makes CoNOSC special?
- Vision for CoNOSC - What could we achieve?
- CoNOSC definition of Open Science
Second session 3pm-4:15pm - Country highlights
Chair: Patricia Clarke (Ireland)
- Country stories
- Identifying shared challenges, projects, tasks, success stories
- How can CoNOSC help to resolve these
Online Coffee break
Third session 4.30pm-5pm - EOSC
Chair: Karel Luyben (Netherlands)
- EOSC update
- EOSC discussion
Closing session 5pm-5.30pm
Chair: Marin Dacos (France)
- What did we get from the first meeting?
- What will make Conosc a success ?
- Draft agenda for next in person meeting
- How do we move forward?