Community discussion event on Finnish research data and international collaboration
The Finnish Committee on Research Data (www.fcrd.fi) invites you to a
community discussion event on Finnish research data and international
collaboration in the areas of open science, data policies and research
Date: 15 February 2016 at 13.00-16.00
Location: National Archive of Finland, Rauhankatu 17, Helsinki
Participation is free but requires registration: www.fcrd.fi/activities/finland-in-the-international-ope/
The Finnish Committee for Research Data (FCRD), established by the
Council of Finnish Academies, invites all members of the Finnish
research community to be informed of and provide guidance for the
Finnish presence in the development of international open science:
• The Finnish role in major international organisations on research data
such as CODATA (www.codata.org), RDA (rd-alliance.org)
and WDS (www.icsu-wds.org).
• ATT, the Finnish national initiative on Open Science and Research
• Coordinating a Finnish research data/open science initiative in the
international context; a case study.
• Future trends and developments in European research infrastructures.
• Discussion: how should we set up an effective dialogue between Finnish
national goals and global developments in open science and research data
The discussion will be held in English.
More information here: www.fcrd.fi/activities/finland-in-the-international-ope/